Back in the blogging saddle again after a long weekend with the grandkids. They went home Tuesday at noon, but then we went to the Padres game on Tuesday night and got home after 11 p.m. Linda refuses to leave even through we were losing 11-1. They lost 4 in Atlanta and then Tuesday night. Better news tonight. Wednesday highlights:
* Dropped Linda at the Y, home to read email and blogs, picked her up at 9 and we went to Ralphs and home by 9:40 a.m.
* Noted that 2012 Legacy Cruise Photos - Part 4: Post 460 of (Not So) Wordless Wednesday posted, and wrote SCGS Genealogy Jamboree Early Bird Discounts End Saturday, April 22, 2017 and set it for later.
* Added to the Best Of post, answered email, and worked in Legacy V9 for awhile. Took an eye-rest and maybe a nap. Up at noon to eat lunch.
* Online at 12:30 p.m. to read, made an FTM 16 report for a 3rd cousin correspondent, and emailed it off to her.
* Left at 2 p.m. for the dentist to finally get my crown installed, easy-peasy. One more to go in three weeks.
* Home by 3 p.m. to read, then wrote Getting Hints on Legacy Family Tree Version 9 Profiles and checked Facebook. Answered more email and added to the Best Of post.
* Went in at 5:15 p.m. to eat dinner and watch TV, then put out the trash. Online at 6 p.m. to write the Treasure Chest post and answer email.
* Went in at 7 p.m. to watch the Padres game, read the paper and FT Magazine, and the tablet needed charging. Read email and blogs and FB on the phone. Padres hit a homer in the bottom of the 8th to beat Arizona 1-0. Padres now 6-10 on the season. We are 2-1 in person.
* Online at 9:30 p.m. to read, then wrote this post. Genealogy today was 7.0 hours.