Another relatively short genealogy day with essentially no research performed. I need to go hunting more to make me feel I accomplished something. The tooth is fine right now. It was a nice day today, should cool off tomorrow.
* Dropped Linda at the Y, home to read email and blogs, picked her up at 9 and we went grocery shopping at Ralphs.
* Online at 9:15 a.m. to read, noted that 2012 Legacy Cruise Photos: Part 2 -- Post 458 of (Not So) Wordless Wednesday posted, and wrote SDGS Meeting on Saturday, 8 April Features Del Ritchhart on Evernote. Printed off the CVGS Bored meeting stuff. Tired, so went in to rest my eyes for 15 minutes, which turned into 45.
* Hurried off at 11:30 a.m. for McDonalds for lunch, then the library to get to the CVGS Bored meeting right on time. Did I mention I was bored? Left at 2 p.m. and was home by 2:15.
* Added to the Best Of post, answered email, and wrote Which Record Provider Provides the Most Record Hints? Checked Facebook.
* Went in at 5 p.m. to eat dinner and watch TV. Put the trash out.
* Online at 6 p.m. to read, then wrote the Treasure Chest post, and read blogs and email.
* Went in at 7 p.m. to watch the Padres game, read the paper, read my book, did the dishes and read email and blogs on the tablet. Padres lost to Dodgers 3-1 so now 1-2 on the season. A good game.
* Online at 10 p.m. to read, then wrote this post. Genealogy today was 5.5 hours.