I was too tired last night to journal, but got a good nights sleep and spent most of today online. Except for the dryer repair, and the two naps.
1) Thursday, 16 March:
* Dropped Linda off, home to read email and blogs, picked her up and home by 9:15 a.m.
* Noted that 1795 Marriage Record for Aaron Smith and Mercy Plimpton in Medfield, Mass. - Post #356 of Treasure Chest Thursday and wrote Genealogical Forum of Oregon FREE Classes Next Week and set it for later. Answered email.
* Left at 10:45 a.m. for lunch at Sunset with the Rohr engineers group. Had an omelet. Good discussion.
* Home by 1 p.m. to watch TV with Linda and take a nap in the recliner. Online before 2 p.m. to have the Hangout about Twile with Kelly. Interesting options.
* Added to the Best Of post, and researched and wrote Seavers in the News - Estelle Seaver dies in 1952. Checked Facebook.
* We left after 5 p.m. for Black Angus to celebrate Barbara's birthday - 8 in the group. One friend had just done her AncestryDNA and was excited. Another came from a large Irish family in San Francisco. Good food, too much food, good conversation, and we were home by 9 p.m.
* Wrote the two St. Patrick's Day posts and set them but didn't journal. Genealogy this day was 4.5 hours.
2) Friday, 17 March:
* Dropped Linda off, went to the medical center for my lab tests, home to read email and blogs, picked her up, and home by 9:15 a.m. to continue reading. Noted that Census Whacking (Again!) on St. Patrick's Day and Happy St. Patrick's Day - I Didn't Know I Was Irish Until My DNA Told Me So! posted.
* Worked on the 52 Ancestors profile and wrote 52 Ancestors - Week 167: #240 John Kemp (1723-1795) of Fredericksburgh, Ontario, then wrote New Records Available To Search This Findmypast Friday, 17 March 2017.
* The Sears repair guy came to install the belt in the dryer, it took awhile, but he got it going. We started the first wash load and washed and dried until after dinner. Had lunch, added to the Best Of post, and took a nap watching TV in the recliner.
* Online at 2 p.m. to read, then answered email, checked Facebook, and wrote This Week's We're Related Relationships - 17 March 2017. Took another nap.
* Went in at 5:15 p.m. to watch TV news, read the paper, eat dinner, wash dishes and get the clothes out of the dryer.
* Online at 7 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of post, write the Surname post, check Ancestry Hints, read Facebook, and I'm still tired. Wrote this post. Genealogy this day was 8.0 hours.