This was a fairly full genealogy day because there were no society meetings to go to. I didn't get a lot done - tired from only 5 hours of sleep. We even had a surprise visitor.
* Dropped Linda off, home to put the wash in the dryer, then off to the Men's breakfast at Marie C's, picked Linda up at 9:30 and home by 9:45 a.m.
* Read email and blogs, the neighbor's daughter came with a check for the shed demolition and I struggled to find the receipt and to print photos. Finally succeeded. Wrote the SNGF post.
* Noted that Surname Saturday -- WORCESTER (England to colonial New England) posted, and rested my eyes for awhile. Had lunch, then worked in FamilySearch Family Tree for awhile, and noted that Saturday Night Genealogy Fun -- A Critical Life Decision posted.
* Added to the Best Of post, checked Facebook, and tried to nap watching TV but failed. Worked more in FSFT matching Seaver folks and adding content.
* Went in at 5 p.m. to watch TV news and basketball, then had dinner, read the paper, and washed dishes.
* Online at 7 p.m. to write the Ancestry and FamilySearch posts for the weekend. Added to the Best Of post. Checked Facebook again, then wrote this post. Genealogy today was 5.5 hours.
Post a Comment