Well, we survived the Ides of March, I think. Except for the Marriott reservation for Jamboree of course.
* Dropped Linda off, read email and blogs, picked her up, and we went to Ralphs to shop. Home by 9:40 a.m.
* Noted that Family.Me Introduces an Easy and Fun Family Tree and 2012 Opening Day for the Padres -- Post 455 of (Not So) Wordless Wednesday posted.
* Noted the SCGS post that the Marriott room bloc was full, so called and sure enough it was. Drat. I emailed the SDGS contact to see if we can go with them.
* Wrote Dirk Weissleder Featured Speaker at 25 March SDGS German Interest Group Seminar, and then took my nap. Up at 12 noon to eat lunch.
* Online at 12:15 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of post, then worked in One Page Genealogy and wrote Have You Tried One Page Genealogy? It wouldn't create a 12 generation PDF fr me.
* Wrote four posts for the Chula Vista Genealogy Cafe blog. Checked Facebook, read Twitter, and read blogs. The UPS guy brought the dryer belt so I called and got an appointment for the dryer repair on Friday morning. Tried to start the Lincoln and it's deader than a doornail. No electronics work. Another problem. Drat.
* Went in at 5 p.m. to watch TV news, read the paper, eat dinner, wash dishes and put the trash cans out.
* Online at 7 p.m. to write the Treasure Chest post, then added to the Best Of post, and tried again with the Marriott. No luck again.
* Worked a bit in MyHeritage adding content through FamilySearch Family Tree. Also added another set of Photo Discoveries.
* Checked Facebook, wrote this post. Genealogy today was 8.5 hours.