Where does the time go? This was day 78 of 2017. 12 more days until April Fools Day. It was a pretty typical March Sunday here in the Genea-Cave.
* Read blogs and email during Meet the Depressed, then off to church ast 9:40 as.m. Home by 11:25 a.m. Watched basketball for awhile, and had lunch. Rested my eyes.
* Noted that Best of the Genea-Blogs - 12 to 18 March 2017 posted, and started the new Best Of post. Went back in to watch basketball at 1 p.m. and rested my eyes some more.
* Online at 2:30 p.m. to read, then transcribed the John Paine will. Good one, proves the Elizabeth Paine Snow relationship!
* Went in at 4 p.m. to watch basketball, napped this time, and we had dinner.
* Online at 6:30 p.m. to read, noted that Added or Updated Databases at Ancestry.com - Week of 12 to 18 March 2017 posted. Wrote the Amanuensis post. Searched form ore wills in the Barnstable probate records - found two new ones pretty quickly. Captured, renamed, and filed for later processing.
* Checked Facebook, answered email, and wrote this post. WDYTYA is on later. Genealogy today was 5.5 hours.