This was a pretty full genealogy day.
* Dropped Linda off, read email and blogs at home, picked her up and home before 9 a.m. I joined Mondays With Myrt before air time. Got to talk a bit about Pedigree Pie and One Page Genealogy.
* Noted that Added or Updated Record Collections at FamilySearch.org - Week of 12 to 18 March 2017 posted, and wrote Software MacKiev introduces FamilySync™ and Ancestry Retires TreeSync as the news broke. Then noted that Amanuensis Monday -- 1731 Will of John Paine (1660-1731) of Eastham, Mass. posted.
* Took a short nap. Had lunch, and online at 12:30 p.m. to read blogs and add to the Best Of post. Answered email. Worked a bit in FamilySearch Family Tree. Checked Facebook. Checked my Findmypast Tree Hints - up to 662.
* Had another short nap, and online at 4:30 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of post, and worked in MyHeritage Photo Discoveries and Record Matches.
* Went in at 5:15 p.m. to watch TV news, read the paper, eat dinner and wash dishes.
* Online at 6:30 p.m. to read, then did more MyHeritage Record Matches, and resolved some Ancestry Hints, adding content and sources in my database.
* Read, checked Facebook, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 10.0 hours.