This was a beautiful day, but I didn't go out after the morning. I did get the first part of the taxes done.
* Dropped Linda off, home to read email and blogs, picked her up, we went to Ralphs for groceries, and home by 9:40 a.m.
* Online to read, noted that Treasure Chest Tuesday - 1920 U.S. Census Record for Jane McKnew Household in San Francisco, California posted. Added to the Best Of post and the RootsTech post.
* Found all of the tax papers and put them in the folder. Took a nap, then had lunch, and with a fresh mind started on updating and balancing the checking accounts. Got one done - found a big error due to the bank change back in February. Fixed!
* Read, added to the Best Of post, then researched and wrote Seavers in the News -- Someone's a Bootlegger! Checked Facebook and added to the Best Of post.
* Went in at 5:30 p.m. to read the paper, watch TV news, eat dinner and wash dishes.
* Online at 7 p.m. to read, then wrote the Wordless Wednesday post, and worked on the new Seavers family found in the newspapers. Got two generations done, one more to go.
* Wrote this post. Genealogy today was 8.0 hours.