This was a typical genealogy Wednesday - CVGS, blogging, searching, data entry, the whole bit.
* Dropped Linda off, home to read email and lbogs, picked her up, and shopped at Sprouts, and home by 9:40 a.m.
* Read blogs, added to the Best Of post, and noted that Celebrating Our 42nd Anniversary -- Post 454 of (Not So) Wordless Wednesday posted. Wrote Unlock the Past Announces a Holy Land Tour and Associated Conference in Israel and SDGS Meeting on Saturday, 11 March 2017 Speakers and set them for later.
* Took a brief nap, then left at 11 a.m. for McDonalds for lunch, and then to the library for the CVGS Research Group. I talked about RootsTech, the other 14 summarized their recent efforts.
* Home by 2:30 p.m. to read, and wrote More Information on William and Susan (Dill) Trump. Checked Facebook.
* Went in at 5:30 p.m. to watch TV, eat dinner, read the paper, put out the trash, and wash dishes.
* Online at 7 p.m. to write the Treasure Chest post, then worked the Seavers family found yesterday, adding census records to the profiles with sources. Then checked FS Family Tree too.
* Added to the Best Of post, answered email, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 9.0 hours.