It's been a busy two days - I watched WDYTYA instead of journaling on Sunday. It drizzled a bit on Sunday and was clear today, but cool. I got some tasks done too.
1) Sunday, 6 March:
* Read email and blogs while watching Meet the Depressed. Off to church after 9:30, and home by 11:20 and took Linda to the Nails Spa. I had lunch at McDonalds and rested my eyes.
* Home at 12:45 p.m. to watch TV sports, took a nap, and online at 2 p.m. Noted that Best of the Genea-Blogs - 26 February to 4 March 2017 posted. Linda went off with Barbara to a concert.
* Finished up the CVGS newsletter and sent it to the email list. Worked on the transcription for Amanuensis Monday, then noted that Added or Updated Databases at Ancestry.com - Week of 26 February to 4 March 2017 posted.
* Went in and watched TV news and read the paper at 5 p.m., and Linda got home at 5:30. We went out to Lolita's for dinner and home by 6:45 p.m.
* Read email and blogs, checked Facebook, and wrote the Amanuensis Monday post. Answered email, started the next Best Of post.
* Went in at 9:45 p.m. to watch WDYTYA? and dozed through it. Didn't journal. Genealogy this day was 6.0 hours.
2) Monday, 7 March:
* Dropped Linda off, home to read email and blogs, picked her up and home by 9 a.m. Joined Mondays With Myrt, and got to talk about the RootsMagic sync news. Video with Russ afterwards about RootsMagic features.
* Noted that Amanuensis Monday -- Probate Records of Thomas Dill (1708-1761) Estate in Barnstable County, Massachusetts - Part 2 posted, and added to the Best Of post.
* Made the black and white master of the newsletter, printed it off and printed the revised mailing labels.
* Had lunch, then my nap, and online at 1:30 p.m. to note that Added or Updated Record Collections at FamilySearch.org - Week of 26 February to 4 March 2017 posted.
* Took the newsletter master and labels to the UPS Store and made copies and sent them off to the mail labels.
* Home by 2:30 p.m. to answer email, read blogs, add to the Best Of post, and check Facebook. Wrote Using the "Share" Button in RootsMagic Facts and then Episode 181 of the Extreme Genes Podcast is Available and set it for later.
* Went in at 5:30 p.m. to watch TV news, eat dinner, read the paper, Facetime with Tami's kids, and wash dishes.
* Online at 6:30 p.m. to read, talk to Lori, and write the Tuesday early post. Reviewed the new Ancestry Hints but didn't resolve any. Searched for origins of Gilford Seaver (1811-1879); have a thought but no data. He's an orphan in my database, and nobody else knows his parents.
* Wrote this post, read email and blogs, and I'm done early. Genealogy today was 9.5 hours.