This was our 47th wedding anniversary today. I got my See's peppermint patties, a weather station and printer ink and she got two dozen roses. We went out to dinner. I was pretty lethargic all day.
* Dropped Linda off, home to read email and blogs, picked her up at 9:30 a.m. and we went to Costco and then to Ralphs for groceries. Home by 10:45 a.m.
* Noted that Treasure Chest Tuesday - 1904 Marriage License/Certificate for Severt Leland and Amelia Brocke posted. Added to the Best Of post. Linda went to lunch with Barbara. I took a nap.
* Up at 12:45 p.m. to eat lunch, then read, worked a bit in Geni adding photos to profiles and checking Hints - nothing helpful.
* Wrote Dear Randy: What Did You Mean by "Don't Want to Crap Up My RootsMagic Tree?" and added to the Best Of post. Answered email. Checked Facebook.
* Went in at 4 p.m. to watch TV and rest my eyes - got a short nap I think. Paul called at 5 p.m. and we all talked until 5:30, then we left for Cafe Lamaze and dinner to celebrate the anniversary. Home by 7:10 p.m.
* Read email and blogs, wrote the Wordless Wednesday post, checked the Findmypast Hints (68,976, up from 662 the other day!). Checked Facebook and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 7.0 hours.