I worked a bit on the taxes today - got a start anyway. Good news, I think. On the downside, the dryer isn't working again. Won't turn, heats fine. Need to call on Friday.
* Dropped Linda off, came home to read email and blogs, picked her up, and home by 9:10 a.m.
* Noted that 1850 Death Record for Mercy (Plimpton) Smith (1772-1850) of Medfield, Mass. - Post #355 of Treasure Chest Thursday posted.
* Worked on taxes for awhile - got all of the Income input to Turbotax. Took my nap.
* Online at noon to read, add to the Best Of post and have lunch. Answered email.
* Researched and wrote Is There Really an Ancestry.com "Big Tree?" Yep!
* Checked Facebook, answered email, worked on my interview notes.
* Went in at 5 p.m. to watch TV, read the paper, eat dinner and wash dishes. Discovered the dryer wasn't turning. Bummer.
* Online at 6:30 p.m. to read, wrote the 52 Ancestors post, and worked in FamilySearch Family Tree. Checked Facebook, added to the Best Of, and answered email.
* Went in at 9 p.m. to watch the SDSU game. Wrote this post. Genealogy today was 9.0 hours.