Ah, the Ides of March are upon us. Beware, Caesar, Brutus lurks somewhere. I stayed home and blogged a lot.
* Dropped Linda off, home to read email and blogs, picked her up, and home by 9:15 a.m.
* Noted that Treasure Chest Tuesday -- 1918 World War I Draft Registration Card for Severt Oliver Leland posted and wrote Student Genealogy Grant Applications Invited for SCGS Jamboree Scholarship and set it for later.
* Started to watch/listen to Mondays With Myrt but got sidetracked a bit. Answered email, added to the Best Of blog, and took a nap.
* Had lunch, online at 12:30 p.m. to read, and fixed the Ephraim Sawtell family on FamilySearch Family Tree - had to move 10 children back to Ephraim and Abigail from the family they were assigned to erroneously. Grrr.
* Worked in Pedigree Pie and wrote Have You Tried Pedigree Pie? Checked Facebook, then wrote FREE Access to All Irish Resources on AmericanAncestors.org from March 15 to 22 and set it for later.
* Resolved more Seaver folks in FamilySearch Family Tree. Added to the Best Of post.
* Went in at 5:30 p.m. to watch TV, read the paper, eat dinner and wash dishes.
* Online at 6:40 p.m. to read, then wrote the Wordless Wednesday post, watches/listened to Mondays with Myrt. Worked in Ancestry Hints - got 102 resolved, adding content and sources to the database. sources at 81,783.
* Checked Facebook, wrote a post for the morning, wrote this post, and done. Genealogy today was 10.5 hours.