It was a beautiful day here - high around 80, blue sky with a few clouds. I spent some time outside, which is good for me.
* Dropped Linda off, home to read email and blogs, picked her up, and we went to the grocery store. Home by 9:40 a.m.
* Noted that 52 Ancestors - Week 166: #239 Martha (Gach) Randolph (1730-????) of Woodbridge, New Jersey posted, and wrote New Records Available To Search This Findmypast Friday, 10 March 2017 and set it for later.
* Called the Sears repair for the dryer - got an appointment for Monday afternoon. Got ready for the radio interview with Fisher and we did it at 11:30. Hope it turns out OK.
* Linda went to lunch with Barbara, I took a nap, and then had lunch. Online at 1:15 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of post, answer emails, and write This Week's We're Related Relationships - 10 March 2017.
* Went out in the front yard and pulled weeds, and fixed the makeshift fence in the back yard and pulled some weed also.
* Checked Facebook, worked a bit in the database, but got sleepy and went in to watch TV and took a nap before dinner in the recliner. Read the paper, ate dinner, washed dishes.
* Online at 6:45 p.m. to read, then wrote the Surname post, joined GenChat in progress, and then wrote the SNGF post for Saturday. Checked Facebook, added to the Best Of post, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 8.0 hours.