I actually got quite a bit done today, and none too soon since the workshop is Saturday!
* Dropped Linda off, home to read email and blogs, picked her up at 9 a.m. and home to note that 1841 Death Record for Aaron Smith (1765-1841) of Medfield, Mass. - Post #354 of Treasure Chest Thursday posted.
* Worked on the tables some more, then added more content to the presentation. Emailed the tables to the CVGS members - maybe some will fill them out.
* Added to the Best Of and RootsTech posts, then worked on Ancestry finding people to show at the workshop. Didn't find anyone really wonderful. Drat.
* Had a nap, then had lunch, and researched and posted A Husband and Children for Susie Dill.
* Checked Facebook and Twitter, added to the Best Of post, and worked some more in Ancestry adding content for persons without birth dates.
* Started the CVGS newsletter- got it about 40% done.
* Went in at 5:30 p.m. to eat dinner, read the paper, watch TV, and wash dishes.
* Online at 7 p.m. to work on the 52 Ancestors post. Worked in RootsMagic a bit and FSFT for the Susan Dill line. Will be interesting to see how soon MyHeritage picks up the changes. Added more photo discoveries to my tree.
* Findmypast tree has 662 Hints now - wonder when they did that? Has to be the last week. Wrote this post. Genealogy today was 10.5 hours.