It was a beautiful day here - sunny, no wind, high around 78 F. I spent most of it inside.
* Dropped Linda off, home to read email and blogs, picked her up and we went to Ralphs for groceries.
* Home by 9:40 a.m. to read, noted that 52 Ancestors - Week 165: #238 Samuel Fitz Randolph (1730-????) of Woodbridge, New Jersey posted, and wrote New Records Available To Search This Findmypast Friday, 3 March 2017.
* Worked some more on the presentation - moved the slides around and added several. It's as ready as it's gonna be. Went out and swept the front walk in the sun. Hot! Need to sweep the grass too.
* Had lunch, took a nap in the recliner, and online to add to the Best Of post, answer email, and wrote This Week's We're Related Relationships - 3 March 2017. Only 1 of the 5 new relationships were Likely or better. Checked Facebook.
* Worked on the CVGS Newsletter and got it up to 90% done. Had to email some folks to get information, but they all responded! Read blogs, and wrote RootsMagic Shows Ancestry TreeShare and Ancestry WebHint Preview. Looks promising. It looks I was right before I went to RootsTech.
* Went in at 5:30 p.m. for dinner, watch TV, read the paper and wash dishes.
* Online at 7 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of post, and wrote the two Saturday posts. Transferred the presentation file to Dropbox and the flash drive, and made sure the file worked. Printed off the handouts I mailed out yesterday.
* Checked Facebook, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 10.0 hours.