And we're into March already - RootsTech is over, and Jamboree is coming in June. We're going to miss out on NGS in Raleigh.
* Dropped Linda at the Y, came home to read email and blogs, picked her up, and home by 9:15 a.m. Noted that The Grandgirls at Disneyland in 2012 -- Post 453 for (Not So) Wordless Wednesday posted and added to the RootsTech post.
* Took a nap at 10, up at 10:40 to read, answer email. Printed off the CVGS papers and left at 11 a.m. for lunch at McDonalds, then to the library for John's group and then the CVGS Bored Meeting. Got two books to read on the way out.
* Home by 2:15 p.m. to read, then took another nap for 30 minutes. Refreshed, added to the Best Of post, and wrote Hubert B. Wolfeschlegelsteinhausenbergerdorff is the Short Version of His Name.
* Worked on some of the forms for the Saturday workshop, now need to finish the presentation.
* Went in at 5:30 p.m. to watch TV, read the paper, eat dinner, put out the trash and wash dishes.
* Online at 7 p.m. to read, write the Treasure Chest post, check Facebook, and check the new Ancestry Hints. Over 300 in the last day. Wrote this post. Genealogy today was 8.5 hours.