A typical Monday with some extra highlights. Relatively cool and cloudy today, high in the upper 60s. My tooth hurts where they put the temporary crown - may need to go back sooner than expected.
* Dropped Linda off, home to read email and blogs, picked her up and home by 9 a.m. Joined Mondays With Myrt at 9:05 a.m., and talked about the interview on Extreme Genes, and other comments. Noted that Added or Updated Record Collections at FamilySearch.org - Week of 19 to 25 March 2017 and Amanuensis Monday -- 1688 Will and Inventory of John Young (1624-1691) of Eastham, Mass. posted.
* Added to the Best Of post and took my nap. Online at 12:30 p.m. to eat lunch, and write Extreme Genes Episode 184 Features Dave, Paul, Randy and Tom and then Family Tree Maker 2017 News - March 2017 and set it for later.
* Took Linda to get her hair cut at 2:45 p.m. and home by 3:30. Read and worked a bit with 23andMe DNA, then downloaded GRAMPS to see if I like it. so far, no!
* Went in at 5:15 p.m. to watch TV news, read the paper and eat dinner, then washed dishes.
* Online at 6:30 p.m. to read, then wrote the Treasure Chest post and another post for Tuesday, then worked some more in 23andMe and MyHeritage on the Whittle matches. Answered some email, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 9.0 hours.