Another day, more blog posts. Some interesting topics, though. My tooth hurt again today, so I went to the dentist. i'm not sure it is better.
* Dropped Linda off, home to read email and blogs, picked her up, and home by 9:10 a.m. Noted that Treasure Chest Tuesday - 1876 Marriage Record for Torger Sjursen Leland and Anna Ellingsdatter Natvig posted and wrote Genetic Communities™ Beta: New Innovation from AncestryDNA. Added to the Best Of post.
* Double checked the income taxes, finished them up and submitted them electronically. Accepted. Done. Yippee!
* Answered email, grabbed some lunch, then went off to the dentist for a 12 noon emergency appointment. She shaved the temporary crown down and it felt better - I can eat on it. However, I may have an infection because it hurt when I touch the gum all the way to the root. We'll see.
* Home by 12:30, and took my nap. Online at 1:30 p.m. to read, then wrote More Answers About TreeShare in RootsMagic. Checked Facebook. Answered email, added to the Best Of post.
* Had to go to the store to get spaghetti sauce, and home for Linda to fix it. We ate at 4:15 p.m. I read the paper, watched TV and washed dishes.
* Online at 6 p.m. to read, then wrote the Wordless Wednesday post, and resolved 290 Ancestry Hints adding sources and content.
* Checked Facebook, wrote this post. Genealogy today was 8.0 hours.