This was a busy day because of the CVGS workshop I did. Hardly had time to rest all day.
* Dropped Linda off, home to read, then off to the men's breakfast at 8 a.m., over at 9:20, picked up Linda, and home by 9:40. Answered email, made sure the presentation was on the flash drive and the laptop, and added to the Best Of blog. Looked for females with no surname, found some, and solved three problems.
* Went in at 11:30 a.m. to eat lunch, rested my eyes for 15 minutes, online to do email and blogs, then left at 12:30 p.m. for the Bonita library for the CVGS workshop.
* Got set up, and started the talk at 1:10. Did 60 minutes of presentation, then demonstrated some finds, and we did three other research problems of the audience of 15. No breakthroughs, but some suggestions for further research.
* Home by 4 p.m., online to read, checked Facebook, and went in at 4:45 to have dinner, read the paper, and watch TV and wash dishes.
* Online at 6:30 to finish up the CVGS newsletter and get it off to the proofers, then wrote the Ancestry and FamilySearch posts, and worked a bit in Ancestry on the three mysteries I solved in the morning.
* Went in at 8:45 p.m. to watch the end of the Aztecs basketball game with New Mexico - they lost 64-59, so finish 9-9 in conference and the 6th seed in the conference tourney. Drat.
* Online at 9:30 to read, write this post and check Facebook. Genealogy today was 8.5 hours.