This was another nice, warm day in San Diego, unusual for March, high of about 80 F. Only got 6 hours sleep last night because the Aztecs game ended at midnight - they lost 71-63 after leading by 13. Same old same old. Found out I have jury duty on Monday - Drat!
* Dropped Linda off, home to read email and blogs, picked her up, and home by 9:15 a.m. to grab my pack and head off to the SDGS meeting in Lake Murray.
* Got there by 9:45 a.m., talked to Paul and Dave and Ken and Larry and others, then settled down for the presentation on Scanning by Marshall. He did a nice job - interesting to see how others scan, name, file and preserve photos and images.
* Headed home after the snack time and made it by noon, and immediately took an hour nap.
* Had lunch, and online at 1:30 p.m. to note that Surname Saturday -- SMITH (Colonial Massachusetts) and Saturday Night Genealogy Fun -- Your Middle Name posted.
* Worked in the Surname Society website a bit adding content to my profile and read/downloaded the recent newsletters. Looked for the webinar, but it was over by then. Drat. Checked Family Tree Webinars and watched two webinars (well, skipped through them reading slides) and downloaded syllabus material.
* Checked Facebook, added to the Best Of post, and answered email.
* Went in at 5 p.m. to read the paper, eat dinner, watch TV and wash dishes.
* Online at 6:45 p.m. to read, write the Ancestry and FamilySearch post, then resolved 120 Ancestry Hints, adding content and sources to the database. Sources at 81,647.
* Checked Facebook, read blogs, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 9.0 hours.