It was a rainy morning, and I stayed home all day except for a library book run.
* Dropped Linda off, home to read email and blogs, picked her up and home by 9:10 a.m.
* Noted that 2012 Visit to Oslo, Norway -- Post 456 of (Not So) Wordless Wednesday posted, then added to the Best Of post and answered emails.
* Rested my eyes for awhile, then took off to the library to return books and get two more. Had lunch at McDonalds on the way home. Picked some weeds in the front yard.
* Homer by 12:30 p.m. to read, worked in Findmypast tree for awhile, but it bogged down for some reason. Answered more email, then wrote Seavers in the News - Frank R. Seaver Leaves a Legacy.
* Checked Facebook, worked some more in Findmypast, and went in at 4:45 p.m. to watch TV news, read the paper, eat dinner, wash dishes, and put out the trash.
* Online at 6:45 p.m. to read, wrote the Treasure Chest post and resolved 92 Ancestry Hints adding content and sources. Sources now at 82,102.
* Checked Facebook, wrote this post, and will go in to watch the end of the World Baseball Classic. Genealogy today was 9.5 hours.