This was not a really fun day, and not much of a genealogy day either. The dentist.
* Dropped Linda off, home to read email and blogs, picked her up, and home by 9 a.m. Got the wash in the machine.
* Noted that 1765 Birth Record of Aaron Smith (1765-1841) of Walpole, Mass. - Post #357 of Treasure Chest Thursday posted, then added to the Best Of post, and worked on Updating my AncestryDNA Status.
* Took a nap, had lunch, and online at 12:30 p.m. to read, answer email, do a MyHeritage photo discovery set (only 3 of 10 added), and left at 1:30 p.m. for the dentist office.
* 2.5 hours in the chair, had a cavity filled on #21, and then got prepped for a crown on #30. She took off the old crown and found decay, plus a cavity below the gumline, so she fixed that. Then impressions for the crown and the installation of the temporary. Home by 4:45 p.m. with a numb lower lip and tongue and teeth.
* Read email and blogs, then went in for dinner and watched TV and read the paper and did the dishes.
* Online at 7:15 p.m. to read, write the 52 Ancestors post, add to the Best Of post, and check Facebook. Wrote this post. Genealogy today was 6.5 hours.