Only 6 more shopping days before Christmas. I think I'm done. The biggest problem is making sure Linda doesn't hide stuff where she can't find it. Beautiful days this weekend - sunny but cool - highs in the 60s lows in the 40s, clear blue skies overhead.
1) Saturday, 17 December:
* Dropped Linda at the Y, home to read email and blogs, picked her up at 8:45 and we had breakfast with the church men's Bible study and spouses at Marie Callenders. After breakfast, we went to 99 Cent Store for stuff. Home by 11:30 a.m.
* Had a headache, briefly online to note that Surname Saturday -- WEAVER (England to colonial New England) posted. Went in to watch football, dozed in the recliner which made the headache worse, then watched the SDSU/Houston bowl game. Aztecs were behind 10-0 in the first quarter, then won 34-10 with opportunity defense and enough offense. Aztecs end up 11-3.
* Online briefly to note that Saturday Night Genealogy Fun - Pauleen's Christmas Meme posted. We left at 4 p.m. for Costco for more shopping, then to dinner at Black Angus. Home by 6:30 p.m. Watched TV news, read the paper.
* Online at 7 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of post, and write the Ancestry and FamilySearch posts. I was really tired, so went in at 8:30 to watch TV, and read my book. Genealogy this day was about 3 hours.
2) Sunday, 18 December:
* Read emails and blogs during Meet the Depressed, then off to church at 9:30, and home by 12 noon after shopping at Ralphs. Watched football and read the paper. Chargers on at 1:25 and they led most of the game until the 4th period against the Raiders. We lost 19-16. Now 5-9.
* Online at 4:30 p.m. to note that Best of the Genea-Blogs - Week of 11 to 17 December 2016 posted. Went in at 5:30 p.m. to fix dinner, eat and watch TV news.
* Online at 6:30 p.m. to note that Added or Updated Databases at Ancestry.com - Week of 11 to 17 December 2016 posted. Transcribed the document and wrote the Amanuensis post.
* Checked Facebook, checked Ancestry Hints, signed up for MwM, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 4.0 hours.