I keep pecking away at the gift list - got another stocking thing today. Now Linda can't find a gift she bought for me two weeks ago. For all I know, I may be wearing it! Clear and sunny today, low around 40F and high around 70F.
* Dropped Linda off, home to read email and blogs and log into Mondays with Myrt, picked her up and able to join MwM at 8:55 a.m. Worked this week...yay! Lots of discussion items - it went fast.
* Finished reading blogs, noted that Added or Updated Record Collections at FamilySearch.org - Week of 11 to 17 December 2016 posted, added to the Best Of post, and took my nap. Up at 12:30 to have lunch, then read blogs and email, and noted that Amanuensis Monday - 1773 Division of Land in Court Records for Estate of Samuel Brown (1686-1749) of Eastham, Mass. posted.
* Went off at 1:30 p.m. to the post office then to CVS for the stocking stuffer. Home by 2:15 to read, answer email, wrote RootsTech 2017 Innovator Summit Semi-Finalists Announced, and work on some FamilySearch Family Tree matches.
* Decided to work in the Wil surnames adding content and sources, using Ancestry and FSFT to help. Didn't advance the ball much. Checked Facebook but forgot to tweet the blog posts.
* Went in at 5:30 p.m. to read the paper, watch TV news, and eat dinner. Online at 7:15 p.m. to read, write the Treasure chest post for Tuesday, then added notes and sources for some of Linda's ancestral families.
* Added to the Best Of post, answered email, and checked Facebook. Wrote this post. Genealogy today was 9.5 hours.