The case of the missing Christmas Cards continues. I mailed all of the 72 cards we finished last night, then checked them off the mailing label list. We're missing 15! Where did they go? Where are they hiding? Did Linda send them without a Christmas letter? I don't know. I can always send them again.
The shopping saga continues. I recalled that Blair had pretty good clothes for Linda, so I checked and bought 3 items. I hope they come before Christmas. So I'm done except for stocking stuffer stuff.
It rained most of the day here - we got about an inch which should help the drought situation. Ten more days like this and we'll be good.
* Didn't take Linda to the Y because of the rain. Read email and blogs, added to the Best Of list, and noted that 52 Ancestors - Week 155: #220 John Underhill (1745-1816) of New Hampshire posted. Wrote New Records Available To Search This Findmypast Friday. 16 December 2016.
* Left at 10:30 a.m. for the bank and the post office for the cards, then stopped at Walgreens - nothing I want there! No Ding Dongs. Crap. Was craving DDs.
* Home by 11:30 a.m. to read, then took my nap. Had lunch.
* Online at 1 p.m. to read, did the Blair order, then wrote This Week's We're Related Relationships, 16 December 2016. Worked a bit in FamilySearch Family Tree. Did about 100 record matches in MyHeritage. Checked Facebook and answered email.
* Went in at 5:30 p.m. to eat dinner, watch TV and read the paper. Online at 7 p.m. to read, write the two Saturday posts, then made an email list for the Christmas letter and sent it out.
* Checked Facebook, added to the Best Of post, and done I think. Genealogy today was 9.0 hours.