Did you miss me? It's been Christmas week, and I usually disappear on this blog due to family events.
We went to Tami's on Christmas morning and stayed one night. Had a lot of fun helping Charlie play with the new Paw Patrol train set we gave him. A big WIN. We brought all three kids home with us on Monday, and Monday and Tuesday were hectic. We took them back to Tami in Carlsbad on Wednesday at noon. I came home and crashed.
I did monitor my email and blogs, and even posted a few articles, but didn't do any research until today.
* Dropped Linda at the Y, came home to read email and blogs, picked her up, and home by 9:10 a.m. Noted that 1775 Muster Roll for Burgess Medcalf in New Hampshire Revolutionary War Records - Treasure Chest Thursday Post #346 posted. Wrote SDGS Seminar on 14 January 2017 Features Thomas MacEntee and set it for later.
* Updated my Presentation Schedule and Amanuensis Monday post pages. Need to update the Biographies page sometime soon.
* Researched and wrote Randy's Best Genea-Musings Posts for 2016 and set it for afternoon. Had lunch, took my nap, and looked at the 52 Ancestors biography. Lots of work to do! Checked Facebook.
* Searched for records, added sources and notes for the events. Took the rough notes into Notepad and created the biography there - much easier than doing it within RootsMagic! Learned a new trick!
* Went in at 5 p.m. to do the laundry, then helped Linda with the gift that came today. We had dinner, read the paper and watched TV. Got the laundry done and washed dishes.
* Online at 7 p.m. to add to the Best Of post, do more research and then wrote the 52 Ancestors post - the start of Year 4. Who knew it would take so long.
* Checked Facebook, answered email, added to the Best Of post, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 10.0 hours.