I got all of the wrapping done today after the package with the three main gifts for Angel Linda came via UPS. I cut that too close. Memo to self: Order stuff by 1 December.
It drizzled off and on today, but a big storm tonight. We have delayed our trip to HB until Sunday morning. We will miss all the rain and the Christmas Eve day traffic.
* Dropped Linda at the Y, got gas, home to read email and blogs, got the wash done, picked her up, we went grocery shopping and home at 9:30 a.m. to find the house cleaner working hard.
* Noted that 52 Ancestors - Week 156: #221 Hannah (Colby) Underhill (1745-????) of New Hampshire posted, and wrote New Records Available To Search This Findmypast Friday, 23 December 2016.
* Answered email, added to the Best Of post, and went in at 11:15 to take my nap.
* Up at noon, had lunch, online at 12:15 to read, then wrote the Ancestry and FamilySearch posts, and then the This Week's We're Related Relationships, 23 December 2016 post. Wrapped presents.
* Checked Facebook, worked in the database a bit, then discarded cookies and the cache. That screwed up GenealogyBank so that I can't use it now. Crap. But it made AncestryDNA right.
* Went in at 5 p.m. to read the paper, eat dinner, watch TV news, and wash dishes. Linda went Christmas light looking with Barbara.
* Online at 6:45 p.m. to note that Twelve Days of a Genealogy Christmas - Randy's Version posted, wrote the Surname Saturday post, and worked in FamilySearch Family Tree on the Dill families, matching persons, standardizing places, and adding content when warranted.
* Checked Facebook, answered email, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 9.0 hours.