One more day left in the long year of 2016. A Saturday. We're going to a New Year's Eve party so don't look for a post tomorrow night.
* It was raining, so Linda didn't go to the Y. Read email and blogs, added to the Best Of post, answered email, and noted that 52 Ancestors - Week 157: #222 Burgess Metcalf (1741-1816) of New Hampshire posted.
* Updated the Top 40 post and set it for afternoon. Wrote the New Records Available To Search This Findmypast Friday, 30 December 2016 post. Took my nap.
* Had lunch, online at 12:30 p.m. to read. Noted that The Genea-Musings Top 40 Viewed Posts for 2016 posted.
* Went to the bank and then the grocery store. Home by 2:30 p.m.
* Researched the We're Related matches, and wrote This Week's We're Related Relationships - 30 December 2016. Checked Facebook.
* Went in at 5:15 p.m. to watch TV news, read the paper and eat dinner.
* Online at 6:30 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of post, then wrote the two Saturday posts and also the Industry post for Sunday. Checked Facebook, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 10.0 hours.