This was a stay at home genealogy day for me, and I had some blogging fun too. It rained most of the day so Linda did not go to the Y. She did go out shopping with a friend. More rain is coming on Saturday.
* Read email and blogs, noted that 1745 Birth Record for Hannah Colby of Amesbury, Mass. -- Treasure Chest Thursday #345 posted.
* Wrote five blog posts for the rest of the week and the weekend.
* Got the second bank account entered into MS Money so all I need are the December statements. Glad to have this almost done!
* Had lunch, then worked in Findmypast for awhile chasing Vaux folks in the 1939 Register. Added to the Best Of post, and answered email. Noted that Historical Records of an American Santa Claus posted. Took my nap.
* Online at 3:15 p.m. to read, then worked on names in the database, adding content and sources.
* Went in at 4:30 p.m. to watch the Aztecs basketball game (they won so now 6-4), read the paper, cooked dinner, and washed dishes. We wrapped presents too.
* Online at 7 p.m. to read, then worked in the database some more. Wrote the 52 Ancestors post but messed up and forgot to post it for Friday. Noted that Christmas Names in the Ancestry.com Records posted.
* Checked Facebook, added to the Best Of post, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 8.0 hours.