Well, it was a long weekend for me here in the Genea-Cave. We picked up the grandkids on Saturday noontime in Carlsbad, and home by 2 p.m. We took them back today at 10:30 in Carlsbad and were home by 12:15 p.m. I was tired. Genea-Musings ran on automatic with theme posts all weekend and Monday. I did read email and blogs on my phone (usually), but did no research or writing.
* Today, I dropped Linda at the Y at 7:20, home to feed the kids and get them dressed and packed for the trip home. Picked up Linda at 9 and home to load the car. We left at 9:40 a.m. and were there by 10:30. Helped Tami get the stuff in the car, and we had lunch at In 'n' Out. Home by 12:15 p.m.
* Read email and blogs, noted that Treasure Chest Tuesday - 1900 U.S. Census Record for Nicholas Brocke Family in Latah County, Idaho posted, and added to the Best Of post.
* Went in at 12:50 p.m. and slept in the recliner. Online at 2 p.m. to read, then wrote Fall 2016 Edition: News From Family Tree Maker. Checked Facebook and Twitter.
* Worked a bit in the Ancestry Hints for the Auble tree, adding content and sources.
* Went in at 5 p.m. to watch TV, read the paper, and eat dinner. Online at 6:30 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of post, write the Wordless post for Wednesday, listen to Mondays With Myrt, and then worked in Ancestry Hints in my big tree. Resolved 205 Record Hints, adding content and sources. Sources now at 78,202.
* Checked Facebook, answered email, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 6.5 hours.