I love these stay-at-home genealogy days! I can get so much done. I had real fun tonight. The kids come on Saturday so I won't be journaling for several days.
* Dropped Linda, home to read email and blogs, picked her up at 9 and went to the grocery store. Home by 9:45 a.m.
* Noted that 52 Ancestors - Week 151: #204 Philip Jacob Konig (1738-1792) posted and wrote Findmypast Friday - Millions of new 1939 records available to search, 18 November 2016 and set it for later.
* Answered email, added to the Best Of post, and took my nap.
* Online at 12 noon to read, ate lunch, and researched and wrote This Week's We're Related Relationships. Wrote the two Saturday posts. Checked Facebook.
* Went in at 5:15 p.m. to watch TV news, do the laundry, eat dinner and read the paper.
* Online at 6:30 p.m. to read, then wrote the Ancestry and FS posts, then transcribed a will and wrote the Amanuensis post. I'm all set through Monday because of the kids.
* Searched for more probate records in Essex County MA on AmericanAncestors and in New Hampshire on Ancestry. Found some, downloaded them, and saved them.
* Added to the Best Of post, answered email, checked Facebook, and I'm done. Genealogy today was 9.5 hours.