Just another stay at home genealogy day - I got some things done, had some fun, watched a video, and did some research.
* Dropped Linda at the Y at 7:25, home to read email and blogs, picked her up at 9, we went shopping, home by 9:40 a.m.
* Noted that 2011 Visit to the Norwegian-American Genealogical Center in Madison WI -- Post 440 of (Not So) Wordless Wednesday posted. Added to the Best Of post and answered email.
* Left at 11 a.m. for lunch at McDonalds, then to the library for John's group, and borrowed books. Home by 12:30 p.m.
* Researched and wrote Dear Randy: Where Does the We're Related Mobile App Get Its' Data? then took my nap.
* Online at 3 p.m. to read, check websites, answer email, check Facebook, and then watched Diahan Southard's video on YouTube. A wonderful story and presentation - especially loved the short video about it.
* Went in at 5:15 p.m. to watch TV, read the paper, and eat dinner. Took the trash out too.
* Online at 6:30 p.m. to read, wrote Genetic Genealogy Ireland 2016 Conference Videos on YouTube, wrote a Thankful post and a Treasure Chest post, and then resolved 211 Ancestry Hints adding content and sources.
* Added to the Best Of post, checked email and Facebook, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 9.0 hours.