These have not been big genealogy days. The election is FINASLLY tomorrow. I have no clue who will win. I voted for The Donald because he is not a Clinton, but he acted like one. A prediction? I say Clinton 48%, Trump 45%, Clinton 290 EV, Trump 245 RV. I could be wrong.
1) Sunday, 6 November:
* Read email and blogs on my tablet, then off to church at 9:30 a.m. Home by 11:20 to read, then updated the Best Of post. Transcribed the inventory for the Amanuensis post. Edited and printed the CVGS newsletter.
* Went in at 12:40 p.m. to have lunch, take a short nap, and then watched the Chargers game. We won 43-35 over Tennessee. So now we're 4-5 and only 3 games behind the AFC West leaders. No hope.
* We left for dinner at Lolita's at 5 p.m. ,then shopping at Ralphs. Home by 6:30 p.m. to watch football, then online to write the amanuensis post. Got the TV stand and cave desktop cleared off, access to plugs opened, etc. for the AT&T installation on Monday.
* Did not journal. Checked Facebook. Genealogy this day was 3.5 hours at best.
2) Monday, 7 November 2016:
* Dropped Linda at 7:30, home to read email and blogs, picked her up at 8:45 and home to wait for the AT&T installation guy. Looked in on Mondays with Myrt but the guy came at 9:15. We went over installation, and I left at 9:30 a.m. for Mission Valley and my OASIS class.
* Beat the traffic jam, and in at 10 a.m. to set up, had 9 students. I talked too much. Left in a hurry at 12:30, home before 1 just as the AT&T guy drove off for lunch. He came back, and finished up the TV installation. Had to wait on the phone and Internet because the wires on the street needed to be updated by another guy. Our guy left 10 minutes before that happened, so he's coming back on Tuesday I hope. My Internet works with the old provider still. The phone works with AT&T on phone jack in the wall.
* Took my CVGS newsletter stuff to the UPS Store and published the newsletter and mailed them off. Home by 3:30 to talk to Tami, then took a nap.
* Online at 4:30 and noted that Added or Updated Record Collections at FamilySearch.org - Week of 30 October to 5 November 2016 and Amanuensis Monday - 1665 Inventory for Arthur Clarke (1620-1665) of Boston, Mass. posted. Wrote MyHeritage Launches Global DNA Testing Service.
* Linda managed to get the TV onto some setting that wouldn't allow us to change channels. Finally got to a channel we wanted by cycling it off and on several times. The remote is confusing, and there is no user guide provided by AT&T. It seems to stop working randomly, or it's user error.
* We had dinner, I read the paper, watched TV and was online at 7 p.m. to write the Treasure Chest Tuesday post. Also got the presentation onto the laptop from Dropbox. Added to the Best Of post, checked Facebook, and wrote this post. Genealogy this day was 5 hours.