Not much of a genealogy day - some football, a nap, and some blogging.
* Dropped Linda at the Y, home to put the wash in the dryer, then off to Marie Callenders for the Men's group breakfast, picked up Linda at 9:30 a.m. and home.
* Read email and blogs, noted that Surname Saturday -- ELDRED (England to colonial New England) posted. Finished up the draft of the CVGS newsletter. Need to make corrections still.
* Went in at 12 noon to eat lunch, Linda went off with Barbara, got an hour nap in the recliner while watching football.
* Online at 2 p.m. to note that Saturday Night Genealogy Fun - Your First Presidential Election posted. Added to the Best Of post. Worked in the V and W surnames in the database, adding content and sources.
* Went in at 10 p.m. to watch the SDSU-Hawaii game. Linda came home at 5:20 and we had dinner, I read the paper, watered the frontp lants, and read a bit of my book. Aztecs won 55-0. Watched some of the Alabama game too.
* Online at 8 p.m. to read, then wrote the Ancestry and FamilySearch posts. Checked Facebook. Wrote this post. Need to set the clocks back. Genealogy today was 5.5 hours.