Just a blogging fool today...but not much else.
* Dropped Linda at the Y, home to read email and blogs, picked her up at 9 a.m., then to her massage at 10, and picked her up at 11. Noted that 52 Ancestors - Week 149: #202 Johann Daniel Dunckel (1713-1755) posted and wrote New Records Available To Search This Findmypast Friday, 4 November 2016. Wrote This Week's We're Related Cousins and set it for later.
* Had lunch, then answered email and added to the Best Of post. Took my nap.
* Online at 2:30 p.m. to read, check Facebook, write two posts for Saturday and two posts for the Chula Vista blog. So that's six blog posts today. Talked to Tami and kids on Facetime.
* Went in at 5 p.m. to watch TV, eat dinner, and read the paper. Online at 6:30 p.m. to read, then worked on the CVGS Newsletter - got it 90% done. Talked to Lori. Started working in the V surnames and added a little, but got bogged down matching Dill folks in FamilySearch Family Tree. Resolved a bunch of names, dates, places and relationships. Cleaned that line up!
* Added to the Best Of post, and wrote this post (blog #7 today). Genealogy today was 9.0 hours.
Post a Comment