This would have been my grandfather's 125th birthday. He's been gone 40 years now. I sure wish that I started doing genealogy research earlier. I'm sure he would have had fantastic stories about his life in San Diego.
* Dropped Linda off, home to read email and blogs, picked her up, and home by 9:15 a.m. Noted that Visiting the Beaver Dam (Wis.) Community Library - Post 437 of (Not So) Wordless Wednesday posted. Looked at Ancestry Hints and checked some out.
* Left at 11 a.m. for lunch at McDonalds, then to the library for John's group, a talk with Jane, and then the CVGS Bored meeting. Was home by 2:30 p.m. to have a nap.
* Online at 3 p.m. to read, posted JustaJoy.com - the World's Largest Source of Discovered Family Heirlooms, and searched for something else to write about. Researched and wrote A Look at RootsMagic WebHints for Rebecca (Spangler) Carringer. Checked Facebook and added to the Best Of post.
* Went in at 5:15 to watch the World Series game, then the AT&T guys came and sold us on changing our Internet, TV and phone package to them. It will save $90 per month. Installation is Monday. The big drawback is that we lose our Cox email addresses which we've had for 16 years. The good news is that my spam email will go down significantly!
* Ate dinner, read the paper, put out the trash and watched the Cubs win 8-7 in 10 innings.
* Online at 10 p.m. to read, then wrote the Treasure Chest post for Thursday and this post. Genealogy today was 7.5 hours.