This was a full day, but it wasn't all genealogy. Warmer today, maybe 80F, but it's 55F in the morning at sunrise.
* Dropped Linda at the Y, home to read email and blogs, and made a table to fill in with websites, usernames, passwords and email addresses. Had a real struggle with Ancestry - the site would not change the email for some reason. 30 minutes wasted. Finally called them and they fixed it quickly. Picked Linda up, and we went to Sprouts and Costco.
* Home by 10:30 a.m. to read, note that Revolutionary War Pension Payment Ledger Entry for Thomas Dill -- Treasure Chest Thursday Post #338 posted, and worked for awhile on the tables - got over 80 sites listed with help from Dashlane.
* Had lunch, took my nap, worked some more on the table and have maybe half of them filled in and email changed. Added to the Best Of post, answered email, and researched and wrote Seavers in the News - Who were Edward E. Seaver's Parents? Checked Facebook.
* Went in at 5:30 p.m. to watch TV, eat dinner and read the paper.
* Online at 7 p.m. to work on the CVGS newsletter and got it maybe 60% done in an hour. Then worked on the 52 Ancestors post. Added to the Best Of post, and checked Facebook, then wrote this post. Genealogy today was 9.0 hours.