The first day of the month, and all of my data is backed up on iDrive. I will also copy selected folders to my external drive tonight.
* Dropped Linda, home to read email and blogs, picked her up, went to the grocery store, and home by 945 a.m. Noted that Treasure Chest Tuesday -- 1930 U.S. Census for the Severt Leland Household in San Francisco, California and wrote Free Access to the Native American Collection on Fold3 Until 15 November 2016 and set it for later.
* Finished up my Digital Microfilm presentation - had to add Case 4 on the Italian record search.
* Answered email, added to the Best Of post, and worked a bit in FamilySearch Family Tree matching persons with my RootsMagic file. Had lunch, lay down for a really short nap.
* Online at 1:15 p.m. to read, then worked in Ancestry Hints and wrote Which Ellen/Nellie Did George William Seaver Marry? 'Tis a mystery to me! Checked Facebook and Twitter. Worked on getting my Kindle for PC updated and started on my two new books.
* Went in at 4:45 p.m. to watch TV and then the World Series, we ate dinner, and I read the paper, then one of the books on my Android tablet, and finally my John Milton mystery on the tablet. Cubs won 9-3.
* Online at 8:50 p.m. to read, then wrote the Wordless Wednesday post, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 8.0 hours.