This was an all genealogy day - I love that! I forgot to go to the library, however. Oh well.
* Dropped Linda at the Y, read email and blogs, picked her up, and we were home by 9:10 a.m. Noted that 2011 Wisconsin State Historical Society Visit - Post 439 of (Not So) Wordless Wednesday posted and wrote SDGS Seminar on 14 January 2017 Features Thomas MacEntee and set it for later.
* Worked in the database a bit in the Wa surnames adding content and source citations. Also listened to a Tanner video and the Mondays With Myrt.
* Had lunch, and back to work in the database some more. Tired at 2 p.m. so went in and took an hour nap.
* Online at 3 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of post, check Facebook and try to find something interesting to post. I failed. Worked a bit in the FamilySearch Family Tree matching folks and merging folks.
* Went in at 5:30 p.m. to watch TV news, read the paper, eat dinner, and put out the trash. Online at 7 p.m. to write the Treasure Chest post and then worked in the database resolving Ancestry Hints - got 179 done. Also worked in the Family Tree some more adding and matching folks. Sources at 78,036.
* Answered email, added to the Best Of post, checked Facebook, wrote this post, and done! Genealogy today was 10.0 hours.