This was a stay-at-home genealogy day. The temp was cooler - mid-70s here in the cave.
* Dropped Linda at the Y, read emails and blogs, picked her up, she got her hair cut while I read more, we went to the grocery store, and home by 10:15 a.m.
* Noted that Treasure Chest Tuesday - 1880 U.S. Census Record for Nicholas Brocke Family in Nez Perce County, Idaho posted. Added to the Best Of post.
* Wrote several posts on the CVGS blog. Answered email. Had lunch, took my nap.
* Online at 1:30 p.m. to check out newspaper articles, finally wrote Seavers in the News - Who Was Miss Seaver? That was fun.
* Checked Facebook, added to the Best Of post, and answered email.
* Went in at 5:30 p.m. to eat dinner, read the paper and watch TV news.
* Online at 7 p.m. to read, then wrote the Wordless Wednesday post, and worked on Ancestry Hints. Resolved 55 of them, adding content and sources. Wrote this post. Genealogy today was 9.0 hours.