This was another all genealogy day, except for lunch and my nap.
* Dropped Linda off, read email and blogs at home, picked her up, and home by 9:10 a.m. Noted that 1761 Death Record of James Hildreth (1698-1761) of Westford, Mass. - Treasure Chest Thursday #340 posted.
* Answered email and added to the Best Of post. Left at 10:45 for the Rohr engineer's lunch on 3rd Avenue. Had a good time, had an omelet instead of a salad.
* Home by 1:30 p.m. to read, then went in on the recliner and napped watching TV.
* Online at 3 p.m. to read, then wrote Where Did This Name Come From? Checked Facebook, and started doing research on the 52 Ancestors guy.
* Went in at 5:30 p.m. to watch TV, read the paper, water the front plants, and eat dinner.
* Online at 7:15 p.m. to read, then did more research on the 52 Ancestors profile. Wrote the post and set it for the morning. Wrote this post. genealogy today was 8.5 hours.