It's still pretty warm here - highs in the 80s, lows around 60. The heat is set at 68F and has not come on yet this fall.
1) Sunday, 13 November:
* Read email and blogs while watching Meet the Depressed, and went off to church at 9:40 a.m. Home by 11:20 to go online, edit the Best of the Genea-Blogs - 6 to 12 November 2016 post, and then went in to watch the football games.
* Chargers failed again, lost 31-24 to the Dolphins, on 4 interceptions in the 4th quarter. Argghhhh. Now 4-6 on the season. Online at 4:30 to read, answer email and check Facebook. Transcribed the will for Amanuensis Monday. Noted that Added or Updated Databases at Ancestry.com - Week of 6 to 12 November 2016 posted.
* Went in at 5:30 p.m. to watch football, we ate dinner, I read the paper, and then started my new CJ Box book. Online at 7 p.m. to write the Amanuensis Monday post. Didn't bother to journal. Genealogy this day was 3.5 hours.
2) Monday, 14 November 2016:
* Dropped Linda at the Y, home to read email and blogs, picked her up and home by 9 a.m. to JOIN the Mondays with Myrt. Talked about the CVGS Family History Day on 10/22.
* Left at 9:35 a.m. for the OASIS class in Mission Valley - traffic was bad and I was 10 minutes late. No matter - class started on time and I talked for two hours. Home by 1 p.m.
* Had lunch, read email and blogs, noted that Added or Updated Record Collections at FamilySearch.org - Week of 6 to 12 November 2016 and Amanuensis Monday - 1676 Will of James Allin (1614-1676) of Medfield, Mass. posted.
* Took a short nap. Online at 2:30 p.m. to read, check Facebook, and made the We're Related cousin table.
* Went in at 5 p.m. to eat dinner, watch TV and read the paper. Online at 6:30 p.m. to write I Started a We're Related Mobile App Cousin Relationship Table and then the Treasure Chest Tuesday post.
* Answered email, and wrote this post. Genealogy this day was 8.5 hours.