This was a stay-at-home Thursday, except for the visit to the dentist. It was warm again today, mid-90s.
* Dropped Linda at the Y, got gas, home to read email and blogs, picked her up, and home by 9:10 a.m. Read more blogs, and noted that 1731 Marriage Record of Jonas Prescott and Elisabeth Harwood in Westford, Mass. -- Treasure Chest Thursday Post #339 posted.
* Left at 9:45 a.m. to get my permanent bridge installed at the dentist. Not to be - it fit perfectly, but had a flaw on the back tooth. More impressions, and they put the temporary back in, but better this time. 10 more days of chewing on the right side.
* Home by 11:30 a.m. to read, eat lunch, answer email, do the contest drawing, and wrote It's Always Nice to Make the Newspaper... took my nap!
* Online at 2:30 p.m. to read, check Facebook, and write Chula Vista Family History Day is a Success! by Karen Yarger. Looked at Ancestry and FamSearch new databases, added to the Best Of post, and checked Facebook again.
* Went in at 5 p.m. to watch TV News, eat dinner, read the paper. Online at 6:30 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of, and research/wrote the 52 Ancestors post for Friday. Worked in Ancestry Hints - resolved 529 of them adding content and sources where appropriate. Sources at 77,866.
* Wrote this post. I'm tired again - not enough sleep - waking up with the sun before 6. Genealogy today was 7.5 hours.