This was Veteran's Day, and I pretty much stayed home and blogged (wrote 9 posts today)..
* Dropped Linda at the Y, home to read email and blogs, and posted Veteran's Day 2016 - Honoring My Heroes, then noted that 52 Ancestors - Week 150: #203 Maria Ursula (Von Ernest) Dinkel (1713-1793) posted.
* Gathered up the Cox stuff and took it down there. Back home within 15 minutes, should get a refund on the rest of the month.
* Wrote New Records From Findmypast - 11 November 2016 and printed off my RootsMagic handour for SDGS on Saturday. Got the wash done, had lunch.
* Worked on the GRO order for Thomas Richman's birth record, and wrote Order England and Wales Civil Registry Certificates and PDFs Online. Took my nap.
* Online at 3 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of post, and wrote Family Tree Maker Software News Update and then This Week's We're Related Cousin Relationships.
* Checked Facebook, and wrote the Surname Saturday post.
* Went in for dinner at 5:30 p.m., watered the front plants, watched TV news, and read the paper. Online at 6:30 p.m. to write the SNGF post for Saturday, then answered email.
* Went in at 8 p.m. to watch the Aztecs basketball game and read my book. Aztecs won 69-59 but had a hard time of it.
* Online at 10:15 p.m. to write this post, and check Facebook. Genealogy today was 9.5 hours.