This was somewhat of a genealogy day - spent the morning at the SDGS meeting.
* Dropped Linda at the Y at 6:40, home to read emails and blogs, picked her up at 8, home by 8:15 and I left immediately with the laptop for the SDGS meeting.
* Got to SDGS meeting at 8:45 a.m., got set up in the classroom and did the RootsMagic class, reviewing capabilities and answering questions, then downstairs for the 10 a.m. and 11:30 classes by Kitty Cooper.
* Home by 12:50 p.m. to eat lunch, add to the Best Of post, answer email, note that Surname Saturday - THURSTON (England to colonial New England) and Saturday Day Night Genealogy Fun -- Your Best Genealogy Day Ever posted. Took my nap.
* Online at 2:30 p.m. to read, then checked Facebook, and wrote the Ancestry and FamilySearch posts.
* Went in at 4:30 p.m. to watch football on TV, and news, read the paper, we had dinner, and I spent an hour online before the SDSU football game.
* Went in at 7:30 p.m. to watch the Aztecs game, and read the new FTM magazine and then my book. Aztecs were ahead 26-7 at halftime over Nevada. Came in at halftime to read and write this post. Genealogy today was 6.5 hours.