This was not much of a genealogy day. I did some matching and some blogging, but then devolved to football. That didn't go well either. Drat. Rained a bit at 4 p.m. and maybe overnight.
* Dropped Linda off, home to read email and blogs, picked her up and home by 9:20 a.m. Noted that Surname Saturday -- REDWAY (England to colonial New England) posted.
* Worked in matching folks in RootsMagic with folks in FamilySearch Family Tree. Got a long line of Seaver folks matched and places resolved and a few names, dates, places added to my database. Merged a bunch of folks that were duplicates.
* Left at 11 a.m. to go shopping, then McDs for lunch, and home by 12:30. Watched football for awhile, dozed in the recliner, and then online to note that Saturday Night Genealogy Fun -- Thanksgiving Memories posted. Answered email and added to the Best Of post. Checked Facebook. Wrote two blog posts.
* We left at 4:45 p.m. for Lolita's for dinner, then the grocery store and home by 5:40 p.m. Watched news, read my book, then watched the SDSU/CSU football game. Started off bad, got worse, we lost 63-31, so now 9-3 on the season. Defense!
* Online at 9:30 p.m. to read, then wrote this post. Genealogy today was 4.5 hours.
Post a Comment