This was another stay-at-home day, we didn't go out shopping. It was a nice sunnyday outside, high in the 70s, and cool at night in the 50s. Storm is coming on Saturday and Sunday.
* Dropped Linda at the Y, home to read email and blogs, picked her up, and home by 9:10 a.m.
* Noted that 52 Ancestors - Week 152: #205 Maria Barbara (Wilhelm) Konig (1739-1779) posted, then wrote New Records Available To Search This Findmypast Friday, 25 November 2016 and set it for later.
* Hunted form ore Seaver folks most of the morning. Answered email and added to the Best Of post, and checked Facebook.
* Wrote This Week's We're Related Relationships post and set it for later. Worked more on Seaver folks. Took my nap.
* Online at 3 p.m. to read, and worked on some of the Wi surnames. Got ahead of myself there. Checked Facebook.
* Went in at 5:30 p.m. to water the front plants, watch TV, read the paper and eat dinner.
* Online at 7:15 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of post and write the two Saturday posts. Worked on more of the Wa surnames in the database, adding content and sources. Wrote this post. Genealogy today was 9.0 hours.