These were not wonderful genealogy day. I was lazy on Sunday and had a problem on Monday.
1) Sunday, 27 November 2016:
* Read email and blogs during Meet the Depressed, then stayed home from church and watched the Chargers game. We beat Houston 21-13. That raised my spirits a bit. Watched some of the next game, but came online to note that Best of the Genea-Blogs - 20 to 26 November 2016 posted.
* Went back in and took two short naps in the recliner, read the paper, and ate dinner.
* Online at 6:30 p.m. to read, note that Added or Updated Databases at Ancestry.com - Week of 20 to 26 November 2016 posted. Transcribed the will and wrote the Amanuensis Monday post. Checked Facebook, added to the Best Of post. Went back in to watch football highlights and didn't journal. Genealogy this day was 3.5 hours.
2) Monday, 28 November 2016:
* Dropped Linda off, read emails and blogs, picked her up and home to get on the Mondays With Myrt panel. Had to leave at 9:30 a.m. for my OASIS class in Mission Valley.
* Left at 9:30, got there at 9:50 and taught my Beginning Computer Genealogy class at OASIS. Home by 12:50 p.m.
* Walked in with Linda on the phone talking to a "sheriff" about missing jury duty. We got scammed. Home by 3 p.m. fuming over it, figured it out too late. Drat. Spent an hour trying to contact bank, police, etc.
* Online to note that Added or Updated Record Collections at FamilySearch.org - Week of 20 to 26 November 2016 and Amanuensis Monday - 1744 Will of Nathaniel Harwood (1669-1751) of Chelmsford, Mass. posted. Checked Facebook, answered email, etc.
* Went in at 5 p.m. to watch TV, read the paper and eat dinner. Online at 6:30 p.m. to read, then wrote the Treasure Chest post, an worked in the We surnames in the database adding content and sources.
* Checked Facebook, answered email, and added to the Best Of post. Genealogy this day was 7.0 hours.