This was a typical Wednesday for me - blogs in the morning, CVGS meeting after noon, blog in the afternoon, and watch baseball in the evening.
* Dropped Linda at the Y at 7:20 a.m., home to read email and blogs, picked up Linda, home to read and note that Visiting the Allen County Public Library - Part 2: Post 433 for (Not So) Wordless Wednesday posted and wrote San Diego Genealogical Society Meeting on Saturday, 8 October 2016 and set it for later. Tried to nap, just rested my eyes.
* Had lunch, then left at 11:30 a.m. for the library, joined John's group for 15 minutes, then went to the CVGS Bored meeting. It was relatively short - was home before 2 p.m.
* Wrote More Good News - Ancestry.com Updated Their Ancestry Member Tree Indexes Again. Read blogs, added to the Best Of post, answered email, and checked Facebook.
* Went in at 4:30 p.m. to watch TV, take out the trash, read the paper, eat dinner, and watch the NL Wild Card game. Giants won 3-0.
* Online at 8:30 a.m. to read, then wrote the Treasure Chest post for Thursday, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 6.0 hours.
Post a Comment